Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tarot readings with Manara Tarot.(Over 18’s only please)

Well, yesterday I decided to try Manara Tarot Minor Arcana on Yes/No questions (so far I only used Major for Yes/No questions. As I mentioned in my  previous post I normally don't do Yes/No readings)

My reading was about a work project(we work in partners for this project)
I was waiting to hear from my work partner David ,but was almost 4:15 pm Friday and no call.

So, I ask Manara Tarot.

Is David going to call me today about our project?

I shuffle my cards full deck.  Picked out 2 cards , lay them out and turn over.

Here what comes up......

The 6 of Earth ( Pentacles), The 5 of Air(Swords)











Well is not relationship reading,so ....................

1 card.The 6 of Earth  is a card of giving or receiving;Attention;Sharing and Support .
The card  isn't always  about financial flow (money); it can also be giving of ones time to help someone else.

Ah yes, the 5 of Air is telling  me that :He wants to be alone,need more time.Communication breakdown (a lack of communication; a failure to exchange information ...)Most likely , he really wants to think,about the details.Things may not work out as I would hope.

From this reading I figure out:Nope,David is not going to call me  today (about our work project)
Turns out I was right,he did not call me Friday.

Today  at work,he explained to me that he got a new customer,sing  a new contract and yes  money are involved and he did not have time to finish our project(his part) need more time.

To sum up: Manara Tarot deck The 6 0f Earth and The 5 0f Air on Yes/No readings answer  No

Well,even if the tarot answers wrong to the yes/no situation, it may still provide some much needed insight through the cards drawn.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment